Welcome to Marabi & Associates (CPA)
WE ARE THE MOST ATTACHED TO CLIENT SERVICE THAN ANY OTHER COMPANY.
Over 20 Years Experience
08 Feb 2004
Opening new office
08 Jun 1972
08 Sep 2000
Services Offered and Recognitions
Serving public, private and non-profit organizations, Marabi and Associates draws strength and experience from dedicated multi-talented pool of professional staff with a diverse range of sectorial and relevant technical disciplines.We are also registered and recognized with Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority (SASRA)
What We Offering to You
• Examines an operating process to determine if resources are being used in the most efficient and effective way to meet the unit's mission and objectives
• Internal control reviews are a major portion of an operational audit
• Activities such as cash handling, procurement, equipment inventories, and human resources services are generally subject to this type of audit
Financial audits are also referred to as statutory audits. The auditor,
• Reviews accounting and financial transactions to determine if commitments, authorization, receipt, and disbursement of funds are properly and accurately recorded and reported
• Determines if there are sufficient controls over cash and other assets and if adequate process controls exist for the acquisition and use of resources.
• The auditor then forms an audit opinion
• Determines if an entity is complying with applicable statutory laws, regulations, and organizations policies and procedures
• Recommendations from these audits usually require improvements in processes and controls used to ensure compliance with regulations
Information Systems Audit
• Reviews the internal control environment of automated information processing systems and how people use these systems
• Evaluates system input and output processing controls, backup and recovery plans, system security, and computer facilities
These type of audit is mostly instigated by management .It may also however result from findings during a routine audit or from information received from personnel of the entity being audited.
Investigative audits are specialized audits and tailored to the circumstances and can include investigation of alleged violations of laws, regulations, or organizations’ policy.
• Client document filing.
• Attendance of client stock count exercise.
• Preparing management accounts on quarterly basis.
• Corporate and Individual tax planning.
• Itax registration
• Computation of clients’ tax liability and filing returns to the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
• Representing tax payers being audited by the Tax Authority.
• Evaluating and advising on the tax effects of proposed business transactions
• We also carry out tax check compliance involving the following activities:
- PAYE-monthly returns
- Income Tax-installment taxes
- VAT -monthly returns
- Withholding Tax –remittance to KRA
- NHIF remittance-monthly
- NSSF remittance-monthly
- Data entry services.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations statements.
- Client document filing.
- Attendance of client stock count exercise.
- Preparing management accounts on quarterly basis.